Infinix has successfully launched a new smartphone which was not hyped and only some people was able to found this out. They kept this on a lowkey, which was wonderful because it’s rare for a company to keep away its product from the public.
Infinix Smart X5010 is the latest smartphone silently launched by infinixmobility and it comes with some good specifications and price. Moreover, It was spotted on 3C HUB store by one of my friends who captured some of the specifications and pictures.
Key Specifications of Infinix Smart X5010
- DISPLAY – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16,000 colors and 5.0 inches display with resolution of 1080 × 1920. It also supports multitouch
- ANDROID OS – It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat
- CAMERA – It has 8MP back or rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing camera
- MEMORY – Comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt memory storage that can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD
- PROCESSOR – It is powered by 1.2GHz quadcore MT6580 processors
- BATTERY – It has Non-removeable 3060mAh battery capacity
- OTHERS – WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual speaker, SMS, E-mail, 3D stereo surrounding and many others
- PRICE – It costs 29,500naira and can be gotten from offline market around your area or better still, 3C HUB Store.
What’s your say about this phone and its price?