You can now upgrade Infinix Zero Plus (X602) to Nougat version as it has received a Nougat roll out from the manufacturer. Few days ago, Infinix hot 4 got its update, same with other hot series phones like the Hot 4 and Hot 4 Pro but update hasn’t been rolled out for the Hot 4 lite users.
The update can be installed using OTA (over-the-air) method which is the simplest method in updating smartphone from a particular operating system to another.
Features of Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) 7.1.1 Nougat Update
- It fixed partial camera issues to improve camera stability.
- It fixed compability issues in some third-party softwares.
- Update system from 6.0 marshmallow to 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Supports split screen by long pressing recent button in some partial apps.
- Comes with brand new pull down shortcuts bar.
- Added security shutdown mode when long pressing the power button to shut down the device.
- Added horizontal swipe to change wallpapers in Magazine lockscreen interface.
- Brand new Music 2.0 optimized the interface display.
- Merged lucid power saving algorithm to support more lasting standby.
- Optimized the focusing effect to improve the success rate.
- Optimized the camera effects to improve shooting experience.
- Added power saving algorithm to extend battery life.
- Auto-centered the icons in the duck bar.
- Explore more.
How to Install Official Infinix Zero 4 Plus X602 Nougat Update
Before you proceed, make sure your battery is charged to at least 50% and above, unroot your phone if rooted and carefully follow the procedure below.
- Go to “Settings” from your Android phone and tap on “About phone“.
- Tap on “System updates” and tap on “Download and Install“.
- Your phone will power off automatically and Install the update and reboot again by itself to present the new Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update interface and features.
Helpful? Encounter any problems or issues? Kindly drop your questions below and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates