Too cheap and affordable. Injoo X3 is one of the cheapest smartphones in the market at the moment. It is a low-end smartphone with quality specifications and features. It runs on Android 5.1.1 lollipop.
The memory and battery are damn low but it is useful. Let’s see the full specifications!
Specifications And Price Of Innjoo X3
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G enabled and doesn’t support 4G LTE network
- SIM CARD – Dual sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 5.1 lollipop
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0
- BUILD – Plastic
- COLORS – Black And White
- DIMENSIONS – 124.5 x 64.5 x 9.4 mm and 105g weight
- PROCESSOR – Spreadtrum SC7731 1.3 GHz CHIPSET, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 C and Mali-400 GPU
- DISPLAY – It has 4-inch and resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- CAMERA – It has 2MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 0.3MP front-facing camera
- MEMORY – It has 512MB RAM with 4GB internal memory storage that can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD
- BATTERY – Li-Polymer 1300 mAh
- PRICE – It costs 18,000naira in Nigeria, KES 5,000 in Kenya and INR 3,000 in India
I think this phone will be suitable for those who need cheap and affordable smartphone.
Is it helpful? Will you go for this smartphone and what do you have to say about the specifications, features and price?