If you have encountered issues like hanging, you will understand what it really takes to use a freezing phone. Is so frustrating and excruciating when using a smartphone that keeps displaying “unfortunately device memory is full.” and often times, displays “unfortunately, app has closed“. You will keep receiving these messages continuously till you change your mind to solve the problem.
In this article, you will learn how to install Apps on your SD card instead of the phone inbuilt memory storage to prevent lagging, hanging, slowliness, freezing and any malfunctioning behaviour. You don’t have to root your phone and there are two ways to resolve the issue.
How To Install Apps On SD Card Instead Of Inbuilt Memory Storage
1st method: If you purchase a new phone and want all Apps to be installing on the memory card only, you can follow this tutorial below and resolve that;
- Just insert a new or old memory card or SD card into your smartphone.
- Then, go to Phone settings and select ” Use as internal storage ” and tap on NEXT.
- The phone will immediately prompt you to format the memory card and surely, this action will erase your data. So, backup your phone before you proceed to flash it.
- After successful flashing, your memory card will start to collect the downloads, files installation and anything.
2nd Method: If you have been using the smartphone and many applications has been moved to the SD card, you can use this tutorial to move already installed app to the memory card.
- Insert an SD card on your phone and go to Phone settings.
- Tap on Applications and tap on the App you want to move in the list of installed apps.
- Tap on “Storage” and if the app can be moved, a change button would appear.
- You can now tap on Change ==>> SD card and follow the afterwards instructions.
I think these methods are highly recommended to change your memory storage settings. It will also be useful when you share this article to friends and neighbours.
Is it helpful?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates