iTel has successfully added another smartphone to its A series named iTel A51 after the launch of iTel Wish A41. iTel is a leading global provider of mobile devices, majorly across Africa as a whole. iTel have produce or released a numbers of devices from low-end to mid-range devices.
iTel produces their smartphones in series where the S series devices maily focused on selfie – selfie based while the A series are affordable with decent specifications. The S series are called “Selfie based” and the A series are called “Android everyone”. So, the iTel A51 is the latest smartphone added to the A series with an affordable price and decent specifications as expected.
It has 1GB RAM and 16GB internal or in-built memory storage with 5.5 inches touchscreen display. Let’s look into its full specifications.
Specifications And Price Of iTel A51
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and doesn’t support 4G LTE
- SIM CARDS – Dual Micro-sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- DIMENSIONS – It has 146 x 73.6 x 9.3 mm and 70g weight
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Shiny metallic frame
- COLORS – Champagne and Rose Gold
- DISPLAY – IPS LCD touchscreen display of 16million colors and has 5.5 inches HD display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels supports multitouch
- PROCESSORS – Mediatek MT6580M CHIPSET, Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 CPU, Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 5MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- MEMORY – It has 1GB RAM with 16GB internal memory storage that can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD
- SENSORS – Accelerometer, Compass and G sensor
- BATTERY – Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery capacity
- PRICE – It costs 25,000naira in Nigeria, costs KES 8,4000 in Kenya and GHS 346 in Ghana. It coming to Nigeria market on April 27th.
This smartphone is maily produced or designed for those who don’t use mobile phone heavily but people who basically make calls, texting and maybe occassionally take some pictures on social medias or for their gallery.
Is it helpful? Will you go for iTel A51?