Small but mighty! You might be familiar with those words. The Jelly Unihertz is currently the smallest smartphone in the whole world and it’s packaged to support 4G LTE network and to run on Android 7.0 Nougat. Very small phone with 2.45 inches display screen and resolution of 240×432 pixels. It’s 92.3 x 43 x 13.3 mm size.
The Jelly smartphone is manufactured by Shanghai firm Unihertz, and is known to be the “smallest 4G supported Android Smartphone in the world“. It is designed to fit in your front pocket, your bag and other things. In fact, its palm-sized. It’s available in two variants; 1GB RAM/8GB inbuilt memory and 2GB RAM/16GB inbuilt memory storage. Now let’s look into its specifications and price.
Specifications And Price Of Jelly Unihertz
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- SIM CARDS – Dual Nano-sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 7.0 Nougat
- DIMENSIONS – It has 92.3 x 43 x 13.3 mm and 13.30g weight
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Plastic
- COLORS – Pearl White, Sky Blue and Space Black
- DISPLAY – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 16million colors and has 2.45-inches display with resolution of 240×432 pixels and supports multitouch
- PROCESSORS – 1.1GHz quad-core
- CAMERA – It has 8MP rear or back camera and 2MP front-facing camera
- MEMORY – It has 1GB RAM with 8GB internal memory storage and 2GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt memory storage that can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD
- SENSORS – Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – Removable Li-Ion 950mAh battery capacity (3 days battery on a full life charge)
- PRICE – It costs 18,300naira which is $60 on kick starter.
The smartphone is very tiny and almost the size of a Motorola handset but has powerful functionality.
What do you have to say about the phone?