Do you have any idea on how to use Do Not Disturb feature on your Android device? Yea! It is used to limit sounds or customize apps to be silent. This feature is very important especially when you are on an occasion and you don’t want an app to make noise e.g WhatsApp e.t.c then you can activate Do Not Disturb for it to limit the sound.
Silent and Do Not Disturb are different. You can use silent to mute all applications and all notifications on your device but with Do Not Disturb feature, you can select the app or anything causing notification on your phone to be silent without muting the whole phone. This feature is available to lollipop, marshmallow users and above versions.
What To Do With Do Not Disturb Feature
- You can receive calls or messages alerts from only favourite Contacts.
- Automatically limit sound during event or at night.
- It will make interruption other than alarm in order for you to wake up at time.
3 Ways To Limit Sounds and Vibrations
Alarms only – You can mute your phone for only alarm by choosing ALARM ONLY. It won’t mute sounds from other apps notifications.
Priority only – You can mute all notifications but won’t mute alarms, people, reminders, and events you chosed.
Silence – This will mute everything on your phone both sounds and vibrations.
How To Use Do Not Disturb On Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Just go to your Phone Settings.
- Then tap on Do Not Disturb.
- You can then make use of it or other notifications manager like silence, alarm and priority.
How To Use Do Not Disturb On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Just go to your Phone settings.
- Then tap on SOUNDS AND NOTIFICATIONS.
- Scroll down to Do Not Disturb and make use of or other notifications manager like alarm, priority and silence.
You can also use the same methods to locate Do Not Disturb On Android 7.0 nougat.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates