Perfect upgraded version! The Chinese firm has successfully launched another Smartphone which is the upgraded version of the LeEco Le Pro 3 they released last year, 2016. So, the new smartphone is named LeEco Le Pro 3 Al edition and is the first dual rear or back camera phone that is equipped with Artificial Intelligence and has two variants.
The difference between LeEco Le Pro 3 and LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition is the first rear Dual camera, the processors and the LeLE AI Assistant. It is compatible with 4G LTE network and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Let’s see more of its specs.
Specifications And Price Of LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G LTE enabled
- 4G LTE BANDS – 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300) and 41(2500)
- SIM CARDS – Dual Nano-sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EUI 5.9
- DIMENSIONS – It has 152.4 x 75.1 x 7.5 mm and 168g weight
- USB TYPE – Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- AUDIO PORT – Doesn’t Support jack and Radio
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- COLORS – Rose gold, gold and black
- DISPLAY – IPS LCD display of 16million colors and has 5.5 inches HD display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels supports multitouch
- PROCESSORS – Mediatek MT6797D Helio X23 – Standard and Mediatek MT6797X Helio X27 – Eco Edition CHIPSETS, Deca-core x2.3 GHz – Standard and Deca-core x2.6 GHz – Eco Edition CPU, Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 13MP – 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has 4GB RAM with 32GB internal memory storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. It doesn’t support SD card.
- SENSORS – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery capacity with fast charging feature
- PRICE – The 32GB version costs 80,000naira while the 64GB version costs 107,000naira.
What do you have to say about LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition Specifications, features and price?