If you were to be told a smartphone with 8GB RAM would come so soon, you would surely argue the existence but it later came and surprised everyone. Now, here is a new laptop from Lenovo - the Chinese manufacturer, with 128GB RAM and a massive and colossal 6TB storage.
The laptop was launched in NXT BLD conference and was named, Lenovo ThinkPad P52. The almighty laptop comes with VR capabilities and massive storages in RAM and inbuilt memory.
In the screen compartment, the Lenovo ThinkPad P52 sports a 15.6 inch display screen of 4k touchscreen with 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution. The display is clean and perfect for the retina.
The laptop is powered by the 8th Gen Intel Xeon hexa-core processor coupled with Nvidia Quadro P3200 GPU. The graphic processing unit (GPU) is mainly designed for the gaming and graphics.
Lenovo ThinkPad comes with HD webcam for video calling and the Infrared camera which helps in facial recognition. And however, it comes with USB 3.1 Type-A, USB-C Thunderbolt and HDMI 2.0. Others are a mini DisplayPort 1.4, Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G LTE, and SD card reader.
Lenovo company said to give and offer five operating system (OS): Windows 10 Pro for workstation, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Ubuntu and Linux. Lenovo Vantage and the Microsoft Office 2016 trial will also be preloaded.
Key Specs of Lenovo ThinkPad P52
1. CAMERA: HD720p camera with ThinkShutter camera privacy, fixed focus
And IR camera and HD720p camera with fixed focus.
2. AUDIO: HD Audio, Realtek ALC3287 codec, Dolby Audio Premium / stereo speakers, 2W x 2 / dual array microphone, headphone / microphone combo jack.
3. SIM CARD: Nano-SIM card slot, optional Verizon LTE (US) SIM card.
4. DISPLAY: 15.6" (396mm) FHD (1920x1080), anti-glare, LED backlight, IPS,
250 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, 170° viewing angle.
5. MEMORY: 128GB RAM and 6 Terabytes inbuilt memory storage.
6. KEYBOARD: 6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, numeric keypad, optional LED backlight
TrackPoint pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface multi-touch touchpad.
7. DIMENSION: 14.40" x 9.95" x 0.79-0.80"; 365.8mm x 252.8mm x 19.95-20.2mm and it has weight starting from at 4.39 lb / 1.99 kg.
8. AC ADAPTER: 65W USB Type-C AC adapter.
9. PROCESSOR: 8th Gen Intel Xeon hexa-core processor coupled with Nvidia Quadro P3200 GPU.
10. OS: Preloaded with Windows 10 Home 64 or Windows 10 Pro 64.
11. NETWORK: WLAN - Intel 9560 - 802.11ac (1.73 Gbps) Bluetooth 5.0 WWAN - Fibocomm 4G LTE
12. BATTERY: 90 Wh, 170W AC adapter.
13. EXTRA NOTEBOOK PORTS: 3 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt 3, 1 x HDMI (2.0), 1 x mDP (1.4), 1 x Mic/Headphone jack, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 Smart Card Reader, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet.
14. PRICE: Up to N286,000 in Nigeria and Rs. 54,000 in India.
Price of Lenovo ThinkPad P52
The laptop is available for sale at the price of about N286,000 in Nigeria or Rs 54,000 in India.
Read also: See what the "i" in iPhone really stands for
However, you can download the .PDF for the full specifications of Lenovo ThinkPad P52 via here.
What's your say about the world's first laptop with 128GB RAM and 6TB storage?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates