Meizu has successfully launched M5s with quality specifications and features that a good and premium smartphone suppose to possess. It has an impressive display, long lasting capacity, huge memory and powerful processor to play games without lagging or being slow. Let’s see more of its specifications.
Specifications And Features Of Meizu M5s
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G LTE Enabled
- SIM CARD – Dual Nano SIM
- ANDROID OS – Flyme 6.0 Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- USB TYPE – microUSB v2.0
- COLORS – Champanage Gold, Rose Gold, Stay Gray and Moonlight Silver
- SENSORS – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro (digital), proximity and compass
- DIMENSIONS – 148.2 x 72.5 x 8.4 mm and 143g weight
- DISPLAY – 5.2inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and also supports multitouch
- PROCESSOR – Mediatek MT6753 CHIPSET, Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860MP2
- CAMERA – It has 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has two versions; 3GB RAM with 16GB internal memory storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory storage that can be expanded Upto 256GB using a microSD (uses sim 2 slot)
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with fast charging feature
- PRICE – The 16GB Inbuilt memory costs 36,700Naira in Nigeria, costs CNY 799 in Chinese and costs Rs. 7,800 in India. The 32GB inbuilt memory storage costs 45,800Naira in Nigeria, costs CNY 999 in Chinese and costs Rs. 9,725 In India.
Is it helpful? What do you have to say about Meizu M5s Specifications, features and price?