Micromax has successfully launched the Dual 5 which is the company first Dual rear camera smartphone and also has 13megapixels front-facing camera that will enable it’s users to capture theirself in dark environments and areas.
It runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow and a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection over the 5.5 inches display screen that supports multitouch as well. In browsing, it supports 4G LTE network. So let’s see it’s specifications.
Specifications And Price Of Micromax Dual 5
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G LTE enabled
- SIM CARDS – Dual Nano-sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- DIMENSION – 164g weight
- USB TYPE – Type C
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- COLORS – Gold
- DISPLAY – AMOLED 2.5D curved display of 16million colors and has 5.5 inches HD display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning gorilla glass screen 3 and also supports multitouch
- PROCESSORS – Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 CHIPSET, Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 510 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 13MP +13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 13MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has 4GB RAM with 128GB RAM internal memory storage and can be expanded up to 128GB using a MicroSD
- SENSORS – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery with quick charge 3.0
- PRICE – It costs 119,000naira in Nigeria which is Rs. 24 999 in India.