Do you know that you can call your friends or families with zero naira by using their credit for the call? Yea! MTN introduced Collect Call Service that will allow you accomplish the mission without any hindrances. Meanwhile, the person that will receive the call, will have to accept to pay for the incoming voice call.
Benefits Of MTN Collect Call Service
- You will be able to call your friends and families with a zero credit.
- You won’t be charged a connection fee or a subscription fee for using the service.
How MTN Collect Call Service Works
- You just have to dial** 121Your friend number#** e.g 12108130000000# and the system will check if your friend has the minimum Airtime required, If you are in the allowed tariff plan, if your friend is in the allowed tariff plan, If your friend is available on the network and while the system is checking all this conditions, you will hear; ***“Call in progress. Please wait while your call is being connected.”***.
- So after the system has confirmed all these conditions, the system will tell your friend that “Welcome to MTN Collect call service. Press 1 to accept, 2 to reject, 3 to accept and add to white list, 4 to reject and add to black list.”
- If he or she press 1 to accept, you will be connected but if your friend press other options, it will disconnect and say; “Sorry, the call cannot be connected at the moment. Please try again later. Thank you!”.
- So call and enjoy with zero credit.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates