Are you a blogger? You can now draw your users or audience to your blog for a very long time, giving them special articles below all your posts in order for them to keep navigating your blog.
With this simple mobile-friendly related post widget, it will be easy for you to get adsense approved because it will improve your blog navigation system, it will reduce your blog bounce rate which means users will always stay for a very long time on your blog, it will help your blog do internal linking and google will be able to crawl your blog very fast because is also one of the best SEO strategies that a blogger supposed to apply to his or her blog. Let’s see how to add it to blogger.
How To Add Simple Related Post Widget To Blogger
- Just login your blogger dashboard and go to Template then EDIT HTML
- Then find <head> and paste the code above it.
Now, to make it work, find <b:includable id='postQuickEdit' var='post'> and tap on it to expand, then paste the code below it.
Note: You can change the 5 DIGIT marked in RED to any number of posts you want in your related post Widget.
- Then tap on SAVE. Wow! You have successfully added a related post Widget to your blogger.
Simple Related Post Widget Will;
- Reduce your Alexa.
- Makes Google crawl your blog faster.
- It will build internal linking for your blog.
- It will make users stay longer on your blog and reduces bounce rate.
- It will increase your SEO ranking.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to add simple related post Widget to your blogger? Kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates