Do you still have your iPhone or now using non-Apple phone and want to turn off or deregister Apple iMessage? Yea! You can now do that easily using this tutorial. Meanwhile, iMessage is a built-in instant messaging service that lets you send messages such as text, sound, location, videos and photos/images or pictures to any one using iMessage on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple watch and other Apple products.
So if you are no longer using an Apple phone, you will have to switch off or turn off iMessage before you can receive SMS sent to you from Apple iMessage to your non-Apple device. Meanwhile, if you still have your iPhone with you, you can deregister or turn off iMessage by following this tutorial.
How To Turn Off Apple iMessage From Your iPhone
- Just transfer your sim card to your iPhone.
- Then go to settings.
- Then tap on messages.
- You can now turn off iMessage.
- Go back to SETTINGS again and then turn off facetime as well.
How To Deregister iMessage When Using non-Apple phone
- Just go to https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage.
- Then enter your phone number and tap on SEND CODE.
- A confirmation code would be sent to you, then verify and that’s all.
So when your iPhone is stolen, damaged or lost, you can deregister your number.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to turn off or deregister your iMessage? Kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates