Have you been trying to move your Applications from phone memory to your SD card also known as MEMORY CARD? You might have used up your phone memory space and now needs room to store more files. Yea! You can move your Apps from your phone memory to your SD card/memory card by following up this tutorial.
It was only older Android versions from jellybean to kitikat where able to move their Apps easily using file manager or through their phone settings but some kitikat and above versions doesn’t have the feature to move apps in their phones. So that’s why I have decided to publish out this tutorial for it to resolve this issue.
How To Move Applications From Phone Memory To SD card (2.2 to 4.2 kitikats).
- Firstly, you have to tap on SETTINGS.
- Then tap on APPS and click on MANAGE APPS and you will see all your Apps lists.
- Then choose the app you want to move and finally tap on MOVE TO SD card.
- You are done! You can start moving the Apps one by one till you are done.
How To Move Apps From Phone Memory To SD card On 4.2kitikats and above Using Apk extractor
- It is very easy and simple. You have to first download Apk extractor by clicking here.
- Then install the Apk extractor and go back to your phone file manager then you will see a folder named ExtractedApks; hold it and copy the folder to anywhere in your SD card.
- After that, you can then launch your Apk extractor app and hold on the App you wish to move to your SD CARD and it will be extracted successfully.
- Then go to your SDcard>>ExtractedApks folders and see your Apps moved successfully or you can go to your Apk extractor and tap on the left upper three dots and tap on path, you will see your moved Apps there too.
So by now, you would have successfully moved your Apps from phone memory to SD card.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!