Computer or PC is not needed! You can now easily root your Android phone without the help of computer/PC/Desktop using Kingroot App with just one-click. After rooting, you will be able to get full authority over your smartphone like optimizing your phone, and its data. So lets see how to root Android phone.
How To Root Android Smartphone Using Kingroot App
Before you proceed, your phone must have 50% of battery and above.
- Firstly, install kingroot application by clicking here.
- Then you will see the rounded like ball shape telling you that “ROOT ACCESS IS UNAVAILABLE” which means you have not rooted your phone.
- Then look down below and tap on START ROOT.
- After that, switch on your data connection as your rooting will be in progress, just wait till its done to see “ROOT successfully √“.
- Now you have successfully rooted your Android phone. If you wish to check if your device had been rooted, kindly install ROOT CHECKER to verify your ROOT.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while rooting your Android smartphone, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you kindly share your experience!