Oppo F3, the dual selfie camera smartphone with other blazing features had been launched successfully today with good cameras that will give it’s users the best experience especially by capturing their best moments. The Dual 16MP + 8MP cameras is not a joke because is specially designed even with the back or rear camera of 13MP with LED flash, OIS and Autofocus.
It is powered by 1.5 GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6750T processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt memory storage. The 5.5-inches IPS LCD HD display screen of resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels will give you the best experience in gaming, browsing and of course, the multitouch support.
It packed non-removeable 3200mAh battery capacity with fast charge and out of the box, it runs on ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Let’s see it’s specifications.
Specifications And Price Of Oppo F3
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- 4G LTE BANDS – 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300) and 41(2500)
- 4G LTE SPEED – Up to 300mbps
- SIM CARDS – Dual Nano-sim
- ANDROID OS – ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- DIMENSIONS – It has 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm and 153g weight
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0, OTG
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- COLORS – Pink And Gold
- DISPLAY – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 16million colors and has 5.5-inches HD display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels and supports multitouch (up to 5 fingers).
- PROCESSORS – Mediatek MT6750T CHIPSET, 1.5 GHz octa-core CPU and ARM Mali-T860 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 16MP + 8MP front-facing camera
- MEMORY – It has 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory storage that can be expanded up to 256GB using a MicroSD
- SENSORS – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Ion 3200mAh battery capacity with fast charge
- PRICE – It costs 85,000naira which is Rs. 17999 in India
What do you have to say about Oppo F3?