Another smartphone has been launched once again named Oppo R11 with classic specifications and features. It has 5.5 inches display screen with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, out of the box. The camera comes with Dual 20 MP + 16 MP rear or back cameras with 20MP front-facing camera.
Oppo R11 is compatible with 4G LTE and supports Dual Nano-sim. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of Inbuilt memory storage and 256GB SD card support. Let’s go for its main technology specifications.
Specifications And Price Of Oppo R11
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- 4G BANDS – LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SIM CARDS – Dual Nano-sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- DIMENSIONS – It has 74.8 x 154.5 x 6.8 mm and 150g weight
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- COLORS – Gold
- DISPLAY – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 16million colors and has 5.5 inches display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels and supports multitouch.
- PROCESSORS – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CHIPSET, Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 510 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 20MP + 16MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 20MP front-facing camera
- MEMORY – It has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory storage that can be expanded up to 256GB using a MicroSD (uses sim 2 slot)
- SENSORS – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- PRICE – It cost 156,000naira.
The smartphone is pretty fine and good. What do you have to say about it?