9mobile are trying everything possible to attract more customers to their products by unveiling distinct bundles. Last week was about the jaw-dropping heavyweight awoof but this time is all about dishing neat smartphones to their customers.
In January, Sterling bank partnered with 9mobile and Solo phones to introduce a contract smartphone pre-bundled with mobile plans to new and old customers of the bank. However, the partnership is said to last for 12 months.
How to get the smartphone?
Walk into any of the nearest Sterling bank around your area and open a Sterling Plus account, then deposit minimum of N10,000 and voila! you would go home with a Solo Aspire 4 smartphone or any latest of Solo phones.
Key Specs of Solo Aspire 4 Smartphone
- NETWORK: GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: 900/2100MHz.
- DESIGN: The SOLO Aspire 4 is a premium smart phone with Ultra Slim design, designed to stand out with a dimension of 144.3×73.1×9.8 mm. Carefully design to suit your life style.
- DISPLAY: Screen size of 5.0′ qHD IPS-Full HD for better user experience.
- CAMERA: 8MP AF(Rear) with 5MP Front (Advance Imaging Support).
- PROCESSOR: MTK 6580 Quad core 1.3GHz speed giving you a fast response.
- COLORS: It comes in two colors Soft Gold and Warm Silver.
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- MEMORY: 8GB inbuilt memory storage and 8GB RAM, Included SD card option up to 32GB.
- BATTERY: Battery life of 4000mAh.
- CONNECTIVITY: 3.5mm audio jack Micro USB Micro SD Card slot Bluetooth , WIFI GPS/AGPS G-sensor, L-Sensor, P-Sensor, RFID.
What other benefits are attached to the mobile device?
Customers will enjoy monthly voice minutes, data and freebies pre-bundled into the 9mobile SIM attached to these devices.
How was your experience using the Solo Aspire 4 phone? What’s your say about the offer?