Samsung have started rolling out the latest Android operating system 7.0 Nougat to its smartphone users and now is the Samsung S6 and Samsung S6 plus just after the Samsung S7 and S7+ receives it’s own update. It’s really a nice time for the S6 and S6+ users to enjoy their update even Galaxy Note 5 users are already enjoying the Android 7.0 Nougat features.
Now that many Samsung phones had received the update, let’s see the changelogs or features on the update of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Changelogs And Features Of Android 7.0 Nougat On Samsung S6 And S6+
- Comes with Multi window mode.
- Gives App installation process.
- You can now enjoy Always-on display.
- Improvement to notifications.
- Amazing enhancements to system upgrade.
- New option to add blue light filter to limit the amount of blue light emitted on the phone screen.
- Bug fixes.
- High performance mode that increases brightness to 10%.
- It includes Android security patch for March 2017.
- The Samsung S6 update size is 1235.04MB and build number is G920IDVU3FQD1 while the Samsung S6+ has update size of 1247.36MB and build number of G925IDVU3FQD1.
How To Install The Update On Samsung S6 And S6+
Firstly, make sure you have up to 2GB data on your smartphone, try to unroot your smartphone if is rooted and also make sure you charge your phone up to 70% and above before you proceed to install this Android 7.0 Nougat update.
This update is via OTA (over the air) so, you should go to Apps>>Settings>>System update and tap on New Update then finally, tap on INSTALL Now. You should wait for the update to install and after that, it will reboot and give you what Android 7.0 Nougat brings.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to set this up, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates