Google maps now has a new feature which allows you to save routes on your phone, you can follow friends list and see where their favourite places are and you can also create folders to organise and share your top locations.
See what Zach Maier, Product Manager at Google Maps, said in a blog post:
“Is your bucket list etched in your memory, or scribbled on a dozen post-it notes scattered around your home?”
“Have you ever promised out-of-town guests an email full of your favorite spots, only to never get around to clicking send?
“Starting today, you can create lists of places, share your lists with others, and follow the lists your friends and family share with you – without ever leaving the Google Maps app.”
So the update is available on Android and iOS.
How To Use This Latest Google Maps Feature
- Just open the Google Maps.
- Then find the place you want to try like cinema, gym, restaurant e.t.c. and Tap the place name.
- You can then click on the SAVE icon and add it to your several pre-set lists such as “want to go” or “favourites”.
- After that, go to the lists you have created and go to your places and open the SAVED TAB.
- Icons for places you have saved to lists will appear on the map itself.
- You can add it to a selection of folders and share with your friends.
Is it helpful? What do you have to say about this latest Google map feature?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates