If you are looking for how to ignore varieties of smartphones and make up your mind in choosing your choice, this article will definitely help you conquer that attitude. When, you finally made up your mind in choosing a smartphone but may find it difficult to make a choice among the many brands and varieties of smartphones on display at the phone store.
I have fallen in this situation before when making a budget in choosing my smartphone but the display of many phone brands made away my primary choice and later bought Infinix Hot 4 Pro instead of Tecno Camon CX.
If you do not decide intelligently on your choice, you might end up buying a smartphone that does not make things smarter for you. There are some phone stores that retails over 20 different brands of smartphones such as: Infinix, Tecno, Gionee, Huawei, iTel, Motorola, Samsung and lots more which might divert your attention on other phones.
So, these are some classic clues that will help you in choosing the right smartphone.
1. BUDGET – This is the most important thing to consider before deciding on buying a smartphone because you don’t want to buy a smartphone and later go broke. Moreover, you should also know that features of inexpensive smartphone can be more than expensive one.
So, properly check the features of smartphones within your budget first before you decide to go for a more expensive one. If you find all the features you need in a smartphone falls within your budget, there is no need then in going for expensive one.
2. OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) – There are many smartphone manufacturers that provides system update for their users to fix bugs and other errors. In fact, operating system is very important in a smartphone because is a software that runs the phone. You could choose from operating systems like Windows, Android and iOS.
Android and Windows are available on many smartphone brands, while iOS is only available on Apple brands. If you decides on choosing Apple brand, you should be prepared for a huge budget.
3. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION – In buying a smartphone, the main thing to consider is the system configuration because is responsible for the performance of your smartphone and how the smartphone operates.
The system configuration are the network type (2G,3G, 4G…), camera, battery capacity, RAM, ROM, external memory, connectivity, camera power, processor, screen resolution and among others.
You will find devices using good processor but the RAM might spoil it and decrease its performance because they almost carry out same functions. Try to get at least 3GB RAM or above and multiple processor to boost your smartphone performance to eliminate hanging, lagging and others.
To browse faster, you should choose a smartphone that supports 3G or 4G network type. In battery capacity, I recommend 3,000mAh and above.
4. UTILITY FEATURES – If you prefer a smartphone that is Smart, you should go for the one with utility features. Some smartphones are usually bundled with features like GPS, MP3, E-mail and video player.
If your work requires you to stay connected to the internet throughout the day, but you prefer listening to music. You should consider an utility featured smartphone because is better than carrying an MP3 device separately.
5. AFTER-SALE SERVICE – It is wiser to pick a brand that offers after-sale service. Giant brands like Samsung and Apple offers this service even in Nigeria, Tecno, Infinix, Apple, Samsung and lots more have after-sale service centre.
I hope these tips help you in getting a smartphone that is smart for you? You can add more tips in the comment section below.