No much talk, you can now unlock your Smile, Swift, Spectranet and more LTE modems using this simple step-by-step tutorial. Just follow up carefully to unlock your Huawei Modem:
1. Write down the IMEI numbers of your modem and power off your Huawei modem.
2. Connect your phone to the internet, download DC unlocker Huawei Modem/router unlock code calculate and generate the first code. For example, since I have just one modem E5372, it gave me 3 different codes and I used the third code I.e ALGO 3 and it unlocked my modem. Just try to input the right IMEI.
3. Insert any network provider’s SIM (Invalid SIM) and turn on your modem.
4. Now, connect your modem to your PC, phone or via Wi-Fi and if it ask you for login, kindly use ADMIN as username and password.
5. You can type http://192.168.8.1/ into your browser, which is your Mifi router default interface, it will indicate an invalid or locked SIM with a pop-up to enter the unlock code.
6. Input the unlock code generated with your IMEI from the Huawei code calculator.
7. Finally, navigate to Advanced settings>> SIM settings>> Unlock device >> Enter the unlock code>> Apply.
8. And voila, your router is unlocked.
Note: If this doesn’t work for you, it means your device is not supported by DC unlocker or you have exceed the number of attempts.
I hope is helpful? Encounter any issue, kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!