Safe mode prevents you from running third party applications and services but only allow you to run your follow come or preinstalled applications. This will however, fix any issues you have with your device especially with malware, virus and others.
Basically, Safe Mode prevents you from running anything that didn’t come installed on your phone. It’s specifically designed for troubleshooting and prevents you from using the full capabilities of your phone.
You can boot into Safe Mode to fix these issues: Hanging, unresponsiveness, malware, virus, lagging, take away some unwanted and stubborn apps, remove unwanted popping Advertisements and many others.
So, these are the simple steps on how to boot into Safe method on all Infinix devices:
Hold your power button and quickly release the power button before it power off and you will see options like POWER OFF and REBOOT (or other options depending on your phone). So, tap on REBOOT and it will automatically reboot into Safe Mode.
- Turn off and turn on your Infinix device and hold the HOME button while the phone is starting up.
- Then, in the left hand corner of the phone, you will see Safe Mode button.
- Select it and your phone will boot straight into Safe Mode.
- Then off your phone and after that, press and hold the POWER and LOCK button till your device boots to Infinix logo.
- As it boots to Infinix logo, then hold the VOLUME down button while slipping off the POWER button and make sure the VOLUME button is held till your device restarts.
- Safe Mode would be visible at the left corner of the screen and remove your hand from the VOLUME down button.
- Now exit the Safe Mode by pressing the POWER and LOCK Button and tap RESTART.
What method works for you? Share your experience in the comment section below!