Tecno Boom J9 specifications, reviews, videos, images, features and prices in Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan and where to buy (jumia and Konga).
The Tecno Boom J9 will be the successor of Tecno boom J8 in the boom series. The HiOS was first used by boom series and we are expecting a massive development from the Tecno Boom J9 especially in the sound aspect. It will also use the same interface as Tecno Boom J8 but will be patched up by Android 7.0 operating system.
So, other features are same such as the 6.0 Inches IPS Capacitive Touchscreen and resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is build of plastic with metal at the sides and has four color options to choose from; Gray, Gold, Black and Copper. The 3GB RAM and the inbuilt memory storage of 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD.
One of the lovely feature of the Tecno Boom series is the speaker, just like the iPhone speaker, is located at the bottom which produce loud sounds. So let’s look at the key Specifications.
Key Specifications And Price Of Tecno Boom J9
- SIM CARDS – Dual Micro-sim
- OS – HiOS based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- CONNECTIVITY – 4G LTE support
- DISPLAY – 6.0 Inches IPS Capacitive Touchscreen and a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- PROCESSOR – MediaTek Helio P10 MT6753 CHIPSET, Octa-core CPU and Mali-T860 GPU
- COLORS – Gray, Gold, Black and Copper
- CAMERA – It has 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 13MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has 3GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt memory storage that can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD
- SENSORS – Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Light sensor and Fingerprint
- BATTERY – Non – Removable 4000 mAh battery capacity
- PRICE – Expected price should be 60,000naira to 80,000naira in Nigeria.
Yea! The smartphone is nice and well equipped with quality features and specifications.
What do you have to say about Tecno Boom J9?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates