The great Tecno L9 Plus had successfully received its Nougat update from its manufacturer, Tecno. This update comes with exclusive features such as, easy multitasking, split screen and many more fixes to bugs.
The Tecno L9 Plus was launched in the “L Series” catalogues of smartphones and was the first smartphone to be launched by Tecno in 2017. It’s the successor of Tecno L8 smartphone, with some big improvements in battery life, screen size display and operating system. If you consider buying a smartphone with long-lasting battery, you should opt for Tecno L9 Plus of 5000mAh battery capacity.
Nevertheless, the Android 7.0 Nougat for Tecno L9 Plus volume of data is up to 735MB but varies on different L9 phones. After upgrading, you will be presented with a new classic interface and exclusive features that will definitely make you smile.
Features of Tecno L9 Plus Nougat Update
- Upgrade from Marshmallow to Nougat.
- Easy multitasking.
- Transfer, Scan charge and Hi Theme added.
- Issue of phone powered off due to inadvertent touch fixed
- Issue where the decimal point could not be input when entering the second numerical value with the decimal point fixed successfully.
- Fixed the issue where the wallpaper in the standby disappeared when cleared with the weather data and tapped the Home button back to the standby interface.
- Fixed the issue where the contacts could not be added when entered SMS for the first time, edited new message and added contacts.
- System and performance stability optimized while fixing other issues.
How to Upgrade Tecno L9 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Go to “Settings” from your phone.
- Scroll down and tap on “About phone“.
- Then, tap on ” System Updates “.
- Finally, tap on “Download and Install” and leave it to automatically reboot after successful download.
Note: If your phone is rooted, kindly unroot to avoid the issue of brick.
Helpful? Encounter any problems or issues while upgrading? Kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!