Tecno recently launched the “Pouvoir 2” smartphone and they are already planning to release another smartphone called the “Spark 2” into the Spark series.
The Spark Series already have Tecno Spark (K7) and Spark Plus (K9) smartphones. Moreover, Tecno Spark was announced as one of the best selling device in 2017, especially in Kenya.
The Spark series of Tecno phones are produced with decent specifications, clean design and friendlier price to literally stop Infinix Mobile from taking over in the budget market. And wonderfully, many Africa countries, including Nigeria and Kenya bought into it.
So, the company is planning to launch the Tecno Spark 2, which will feature 6 inches display with 18:9 aspect ratio, a Face Unlock feature and a fingerprint scanner. After all, these are the trending features that will boost the phones sales.
It’s said to be available in two variants: the first variant will support 1GB RAM and Android 8.1 (Go Edition), while the larger version, Tecno Spark 2 Plus, will feature 2GB RAM and HiOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. Additionally, both devices will have 16GB inbuilt memory storage, expandable up to 32GB using a microSD.
More features you should expect from the Spark 2 is a MediaTek MT6580WP Quad-Core processor, a 13MP main camera with triple LED flash and a Non-removable 3500mAh battery capacity. The device is also said to come with 8MP frontal camera with Dual flash setup.
Expected Key Specs of the Tecno Spark 2 and Spark 2 Plus
- DISPLAY: IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16m colors and 6.0 inches HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- RESOLUTION: 720 × 1440 pixels with multi-touch support
- PROCESSOR: MediaTek MT6580WP chipset, Quad-Core 1.3GHz CPU and Mali-400 MP
- ANDROID OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) for Spark 2 and Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 3.3 custom skin for Spark 2 Plus
- CAMERA: 13MP with Triple LED flash and 8MP with Dual LED flash with portrait mode
- RAM: 1GB and 2GB RAM for Spark 2 and Spark 2 Plus respectively
- MEMORY STORAGE: 16GB inbuilt memory storage, expandable up to 32GB using a microSD
- BATTERY: 3,500mAh battery capacity
For now, it’s being argued whether they will come with 4G LTE network or not but however, you should take these rumoured specs as a pinch of salt. The official specifications would be revealed on the day of their launch, or probably before then.
The phones are said to debut by next month, June 2018. The pricing should as well go by the price of their predecessors, the larger model is expected to cost up to N52,000 or Kes. 15,000 in Kenya.
What’s your say concerning the coming of the Tecno Spark 2 and Spark 2 Plus?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox or send PREXBLOG to 40404 as SMS for more updates.