As Globacom – Grandmaster of data plan, once blazed the trail by launching a new data revolution, which grant subscribers, an unfair advantage and unmatched data packages as it’s known to be the biggest in the industry.
The launch of the Glo data revolution also unveiled the exclusive partnership with Iflix – The world leading for the entertainment services. However, there are somethings you should know in details about the new Glo Iflix and YouTube Streaming bonus.
- The N1,000 from Glo Android plan gives 4GB of data which is translated to about 4,000 pages of web browsing.
- The 12.5GB is given for a N2,500 data bundle which can for instant be used for 250 hours of content broadcast.
- The 24GB for N4,000 and the 30GB for N5,000, can enable subscribers enjoy videos for over 600 hours.
- For N500, customers get a whooping 2GB of data which can be used for 10 days unlimited chatting if possible.
- Those who renew N100 subscription will have a 90MB bundle
- For those who renew N200 subscription will have 250MB which they can even send 400 emails for example.
- The YouTube Streaming bonus can be used from 1:00AM to 5:30AM in the night.
About Glo Iflix Bonus
The Glo Iflix partnership unveiled, will give customers access to 60 days of unlimited access to the world’s best television programmes. E.g Series, movies, cartoons, and more on their respective devices. After the 60 days, Glo subscribers will get access at a very discounted price of N100 per month by sending Buzz to 105 as a text message to get access to the Iflix service.
The Iflix offers Glo subscribers the most interesting movies both international and locally available in the region, including Mission Impossible, Big Bang Theory, Suits, Flash, Arrow, Hercules, as well as highly anticipated Bollywood hits ABCD, Chennai Express, Phantom, and PK. Even local videos will be offered such as Nollywood titles as Head Gone, Buka, Jenifa’s diary, Joints and much more.
All the subscribers needs to do, is to dial *777# and buy a data plan to enjoy the offers.