Do you know that you can upgrade your Tecno Y4 to 6.0 Marshmallow? Yea! You can do that easily with this tutorial and by installing Mystic OS V7 custom ROM. It will make your phone upgrade to 6.0 Marshmallow and many features will also be added.
Normally, Tecno Y4 doesn’t have the feature to receive latest Android version and the best way to upgrade, is by installing a custom ROM. This custom ROM was designed by Raj Shekhar.
Features Of Tecno Y4 Custom ROM (Mystic OS V7)
- Marshmallow boot animation
- Material designed
- CM12.1 themed
- Mystic OS boot logo
- CM12.1 app icon
- Nova launcher prime
- Default launcher
- Android M sounds
- marshmallow platlogo and game
- CM12.1 music player
- Material themed dialer – Contact, MMS and all other apps.
- Floating action botton in messaging, calendar
- Card stack recent panel
- Stock gallery and camera
- Based on WIKO rainbow stock ROM
- So their are very less chance of bugs
- Lollipop Lockscreen
- Lollipop inspired volume panel
- Inbuilt screen recorder
- 4 ways reboot options in power menu
- Cyanogenmod Lockscreen
- PRE-ROOTED with super SU
- busybox installed
- ABS Tweak inbuilt
- Better RAM management
- Better battery backup
- ROM size is 295MB
- And many more.
How To Install Mystic OS V7 Custom ROM Into Your Tecno Y4
Before you proceed, your phone must be rooted even with 50% battery life or above and you must use only Tecno Y4 to install this custom ROM.
- Firstly, you have to download the Mystic OS V7 custom ROM by clicking here and save it in the root of your SD card then download custom recovery by clicking here.
- Then power off your phone and hold Power + Volume up button to boot into recovery mode then locate where you downloaded your Mystic OS V7 and swipe right to install.
- After installation, go to the recovery mode menu and tap on Wipe data/reset then mark SYSTEM, DATA, Dalvik and swipe to wipe cache.
- Then tap on REBOOT NOW. Wow! Your Tecno Y4 will now be running on 6.0 Marshmallow.
Keyboard fix – You can download it by clicking here and use the above method to install and fix the bug.
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to flash or install Mystic OS v7 on your Tecno Y4? Kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!