Vivo V5 Smartphone Caught Fire While Charging

The selfie camera-focused smartphone company newly launched Vivo V5 smartphone and it’s two units explodes while kept for charging. According to gogi, two reports was made against the explosion of Vivo V5 as the smartphone caught fire in a mobile shop while another report shows how the mobile phone also caught fire in the karnal while charging at different locations.

This Vivo V5 explosion reminds me of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 that caused havoc in year 2016. The battery was the cause of the sudden explosion and that’s the main power of a smartphone and needs to be handled with care. In this recent explosion, there were two reports against the explosion of Vivo V5 from different people and at different location.

The Cause Of Vivo V5 Explosion

There might be two possible reasons that led to the explosion of Vivo V5 smartphone and they are overheating or physical damage. Since the two reports shows that the phones exploded while charging, the likely reason could be the charging circuit as the battery keep on heating and fails to cool down.

The other reason to this explosion is the physical damage to the battery, this can happen when you drop your handset it can cause a puncture or tear and if the battery structure is compromised a short circuit can happen within it which can eventually heat and explode.

Meanwhile, the Vivo company is yet to respond to this issue and I think they will give official statement regarding this issue once they found the cause.


Leave a Reply

Is it helpful? Be the first to comment because your comments are highly welcomed and appreciated to this article. Do not forget to share with your friends, families and on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkindin and others.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *