If your phone had fallen in water and need immediate instant fix? You can follow-up these tips and get it resolved. Phones can mistakenly fall into the water at anytime and anywhere but can be fixed immediately it falls in the water in order not to fully damage the phone.
Fix Water Damaged Android Phone
1. Turn of the phone immediately if it isn’t off already and hold it uprightly.
2. Quickly remove any protective casing of the phone and remove your Sim card and memory card from their slots.
3. Open the back of your phone and remove your battery, microSD card and sim card. Though, this is not possible for all phone models especially those with non-removeable battery.
4. Quickly use a clean cloth to clean your phone dry. Avoid spreading around, because that could push it into another opening.
5. Then, dip your phone in a zip lock bag of uncooked rice because rice is great in absorbing liquid and this is actually a common method for fixing or drying smartphones and tablets.
6. Let your phone dry for a day or two. Do not be tempted to switch it on see if it still works. You can put your Sim card in a spare phone.
7. After a couple of days, remove the phone from the rice, insert battery into the phone and switch it on. If your phone doesn’t turn on, try charging it. If it doesn’t charge, the battery may be damaged. You could try a replacement battery or better still, take your phone to a repair shop to be checked by a professional.
8. After it has turned on, still keep your eyes on it for few days, to notice anything that is out of the ordinary.
9. After this, your phone might have been revived back to life and avoid taking your phone to the pool, wash dishes, bathroom and any watering places in the future.
Is it helpful? What’s your say about these guides?