Xiaomi has successfully added a new smartphone to its catalogue named Xiaomi Mi 6 and the main features it packs is the 6GB RAM and Snapdragon 835 SoC processor that will increase the speed and performance. It also features a dual rear cameras for users to capture their best moments.
Xiaomi Mi 6 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, it’s compatible with 4G LTE network and also supports fingerprints. You have four color options to choose from; Ceramic Black, Black, Blue and White. Let’s it’s specifications.
Specifications And Price Of Xiaomi Mi 6
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- SIM CARDS – Dual Nano-sim
- 4G LTE BANDS – 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300) and 41(2500)
- 4G LTE SPEED – Up to 300mbps
- ANDROID OS – Android 7.1.1 Nougat, MIUI 8.0
- DIMENSIONS – It has 145.2 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm and 168g weight
- USB TYPE – MicroUSB 2.0
- AUDIO PORT – NO
- BLUETOOTH – 5.0
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- COLORS – Ceramic Black, Black, Blue and White
- DISPLAY – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display of 16million colors and has 5.15 inches HD display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels supports multitouch and has Splash resistant feature
- PROCESSORS – Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 CHIPSET and Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 540 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 12MP + 12MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has 6GB RAM with 64GB and 128GB internal memory storage and doesn’t have SD card
- SENSORS – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer and compass
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Po 3350 mAh battery capacity with fast charging feature
- PRICE – The 64GB RAM costs 115,000naira and the 128GB RAM costs 134,000naira.