Xiaomi has launched another smartphone called Redmi Note 4 with amazing specifications and features. It has an impressive display, long lasting battery, huge memory storage and many other classic features you will like in a smartphone.
Specifications And Price Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- 4G LTE BANDS – 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300
- ANDROID OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8.0
- SIM CARD – Dual Nano/Micro sim
- COLORS – Gray, Gold and Black
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- USB TYPE – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- DIMENSIONS – 151 x 76 x 8.5 mm and 165g weight
- DISPLAY – 5.5inches Full HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and it supports multitcompass
- PROCESSOR – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 CHIPSET, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 13MP back or rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It is in three variants; 2GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt memory, 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt memory and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory storage and can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD
- SENSORS – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- PRICE – The 2GB RAM variant costs 47,000naira in Nigeria and costs Rs. 9,999 in india, the 3GB RAM variant costs 52,000Naira in Nigeria and Rs. 10,999 in india while the 4GB RAM variant costs 61,200naira in Nigeria and Rs. 12,999 in india
- WHERE TO BUY – You can by it at gearbest by clicking here or at Banggood by clicking here. You can also buy it on any online shops.
Is it helpful? What do you have to say about Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications, features and price?