Xiaomi has successfully launched another smartphone called Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X after the launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. This new Xiaomi smartphone has quality specifications, features and with an impressive display, clean and good camera, powerful processor, long lasting battery, huge memory storage and many others. Let’s see it’s Specifications.
Specifications And Price Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- 4G LTE BANDS – 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SIM CARD – Dual micro-sim/Nano-sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow, MIUI 8.0
- SENSORS – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- COLORS – Gray, Gold, Black and Pink
- USB TYPE – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- DIMENSIONS – 151 x 76 x 8.5 mm and 165g weight
- DISPLAY – 5.5inches Full HD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and also supports multitouch
- PROCESSOR – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 CHIPSET, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Adreno 506 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has two versions: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory storage that can be expanded Upto 256GB using a microSD
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
- PRICE – The 3GB version costs 65,800naira in Nigeria, 209.00$ in USD and CNY 999 in china while the 4GB version costs 85,000naira, 269.99$ in dollars and CNY 1,299 in china.
Is it helpful? What do you have say about Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Specifications, features and price?