It’s so frustrating after you might have successfully subscribed to a data plan and discovered that is not browsing or accessing the internet but keep saying “Webpage not available” or any other error messages on your browser or applications like facebook, twitter, google+ and other social networks.
The instant solution is here today where you will have to set up the error messages on your browser through your phone settings.
How To Make Your Subscribed Or Active Data Plan Browse Or Access The Internet
- Firstly, go to your phone settings.
- Then tap on Mobile network or Cellular network.
- After that, tap on Access point and names.
- You will see your apn name. Kindly tap on the three dots at the right top corner of your screen.
- Then finally, tap on RESET TO DEFAULT.
- Wow! You can now go back to your phone browser or applications and start browsing.
Note: It works on all networks like Mtn, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat.