You might have heard about the first mobile phone call was made in April 3, 1973 and since then, technology is advancing in every daily basis. Here comes the “World’s smallest mobile phone” with a lot of cool specifications, called Zanco Tiny T1.
The Zanco Tiny T1 is 4 times smaller than an average iPhone. It’s smaller than a human thumb and lighter than a coin. With the lanyard attachment, you can wear the phone around your neck like a necklace.
Zanco Tiny T1 can store up to 50 SMS messages, 300 contacts in phonebook and 50 call logs. Is a basic cellphone with USB charging port, speaker, microphone, alphanumeric keyboard, Bluetooth and powered by MediaTek MTK6261D processor coupled with 32MB of RAM and 32MB inbuilt memory storage.
It sports an 0.49 inch OLED display with 32 × 64 pixels resolutions. The phone uses 200 mAh battery capacity.
The phone has 3 days standby and 180 minutes talk time. It’s 10,000 times cuter than an iPhone but 4 times smaller than it.
Key Specifications of Zanco Tiny T1
- 0.49 inch OLED display with 32 × 64 pixels resolution.
- 10,000 times cuter than an iPhone but 4 times smaller than it.
- Store up to 300 contacts in phonebooks.
- Store up to 50 SMS messages.
- Store up to 50 incoming/outgoing numbers in the call logs.
- Uses Single Nano-SIM.
- Uses alphanumeric keyboard.
- It has 32MB RAM and 32MB inbuilt memory storage.
- Has 46.7x21x12mm and 13 gram weight.
- 13 voice changers.
- Microphone, Micro-USB, Charging port, Bluetooth and Speaker.
- It uses 200 mAh battery capacity with 3 days standby and 180 minutes talk time.
- It costs £30 which is up to N15,000 in Nigeria. You can go to KickStarter and backup your project to flex 2018.
What’s your say?