ZTE Blade A2 Plus brings new exclusive and amazing Specifications and features you will surely love in a smartphone. It has a classic metal unibody design, impressive display, long lasting battery, improved speeds and performance, powerful processor and huge memory storage. Let’s see more of its specifications.
Specifications And Price Of ZTE Blade A2
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
- 4G LTE BANDS – LTE 900, 1200 MHz
- 4G LTE SPEED – HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- SIM CARD – Dual Nano sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- SENSORS – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity and compass
- DISPLAY – 5.5Inches Full HD screen with resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels which also supports multitouch
- PROCESSOR – Mediatek MT6750T CHIPSET, Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860MP2
- CAMERA – It has 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 8MP front facing camera with LED flash
- USB TYPE – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- DIMENSIONS – 155 x 76.2 x 9.8 mm and 189g memory storage
- COLORS – Grey and Gold
- MEMORY – It has 4GB RAM with 32GB internal memory storage which can be expanded up to 256GB using microSD (uses sim 2 slot as memory card)
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery and supports fast charging and it’s talk time lasts for up to 24hours
- PRICE – It costs 56,200naira and costs Rs. 11,999 in Indian.
Is it helpful? What do you have to say about ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications, features and price?
Subscribe to Prexblog.com - World of Instant Solution
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox, or send PREXBLOG to 40404 for updates