ZTE brand Nubia has successfully launched another new smartphone to its Z series and it has amazing specifications. It comes with variety of colours; Elegant Black, Black with Gold, Champagne Gold and Red, it will go on sale from April 13, 2017.
Nubia Z17 mini is build of metal with thin bezel at the left and the right side. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and supports fingerprint sensor with dual 13-megapixel rear or back cameras. It’s compatible with 4G LTE network and equipped with more features. Let’s check them out.
Specifications And Price Of ZTE nubia Z17 mini
- NETWORKS – 2G, 3G and 4G LTE enabled
- 4G LTE BANDS – 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300) and 41(2500)
- SIM CARDS – Dual Nano-sim
- ANDROID OS – Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, nubia UI 4.0
- DIMENSIONS – It has 146.7 x 72.5 x 7.5 mm and 155g weight
- USB TYPE – Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB OTG
- AUDIO PORT – 3.5mm jack
- BUILD – Metal unibody
- COLORS – Elegant Black, Gold Black, Champagne Gold and Red
- DISPLAY – LTPS IPS LCD display of 16million colors and has 5.2 inches HD display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels supports multitouch and protected with Corning gorilla glass screen
- PROCESSORS Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 – Standard edition and Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 – High edition CHIPSET, Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 510 GPU
- CAMERA – It has 13MP – 13MP rear or back camera with LED flash and 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- MEMORY – It has 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory storage and 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB using a MicroSD
- SENSORS – Fingerprint , accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Po 2950 mAh battery capacity with fast charging feature
- PRICE – The 4GB version costs 75,600naira while the 6GB version costs 89,000naira.